23 September 2021
On 15th September 2021, APACHE project and the Hungarian National Museum organized a meeting in Budapest with the aims to explore the world of Nano-systems applied to the conservation of cultural heritage, creating a workshop that focused on three essential sections:
- Exhaustive presentation of the APACHE project
- Lectures and presentations on the theoretical, research and implementation aspects of Nano-materials
- Two practical workshops around the application methodologies and the use of some Nano-systems
- Partners: CSGI, CNR and MIRABILE
- 60 participants, all conservators working for Hungarian Cultural Heritage Institutions
Look the pictures below!