13 September 2021
On 13th September 2021, APACHE project and the Croatian Conservation Institute organized a meeting in Zagreb with the aims to explore the world of Nano-systems applied to the conservation of cultural heritage, creating a workshop focused on three essential sections:
- Exhaustive presentation of the APACHE project
- Lectures and presentations on the theoretical, research and implementation aspects of Nano-materials
- Two practical workshops around the application methodologies and the use of some Nano-systems
- Partners: CSGI, CNR and MIRABILE
- 42 participants, all conservators working for the Croatian Conservation Institute
Look the pictures below!