ABOUT THE PROJECT:
APACHE aim is to find a solution to the long-term preservation questions raised by billions of objects collected in museum, library and archive storages by developing:
- multi-scale modelling to predict Cultural Heritage degradation;
- new generation of active and intelligent storage crates, archive boxes and display cases to improve storage and exhibition;
- collaborative decision-making tools for preventive maintenance.
NEWS & EVENTS
- APACHE 1st Review Meeting | 8-9 June 2020 (Budapest – Hungary)
- WORKSHOP “Nano-systems: research and applications on cultural heritage” | 10 June 2020 (Budapest – Hungary)
- European Colloid & Interface Society (ECIS) conference 2020 | 6-11 September 2020 (Athens – Greece)
🔴 Case Study #2 | The Diocesan Museum of Lanciano (Abruzzo Region – Italy) hosts more than five hundreds pieces of the huge artistic heritage of the Ortona-Lanciano Archdiocese, testifying the Lanciano artistic and religious history. Discover it!
▶️ https://t.co/EZ4dc1vImX https://t.co/qYzXd16WFd