ABOUT THE PROJECT:
APACHE aim is to find a solution to the long-term preservation questions raised by billions of objects collected in museum, library and archive storages by developing:
- multi-scale modelling to predict Cultural Heritage degradation;
- new generation of active and intelligent storage crates, archive boxes and display cases to improve storage and exhibition;
- collaborative decision-making tools for preventive maintenance.
NEWS & EVENTS
- European Colloid & Interface Society (ECIS) conference 2020 | 6-11 September 2020 (Athens – Greece)
- Conference “Látkép2020” | 24-26 September 2020 (Budapest – Hungary)
- Girl’s day | 1 October 2020 (Budapest – Hungary)
- Conferencias sobre nano-materais Sistema-nano: pesquisa e aplicacao para o patrimonio cultural | 1 October 2020 (Rio de Janeiro – Brasil)
- International Conference on Indoor Air Quality in Heritage and Historic Environments | 12-14 October 2020 (Antwerp – Belgium)
- Researchers’ Night | 27 November 2020 (Budapest – Hungary)
- Museum Digit | November 2020 (Budapest – Hungary)
- WORKSHOP “Nano-systems: research and applications on cultural heritage” | February 2021 (Budapest – Hungary)
🔴 Case Study #6 | Bronze Age Objects -Numerous bronze and gold finds testify to
the rich and colourful metallurgy of the Bronze Age in the Carpathian Basin.
Some of these objects were found in the settlements and cemeteries.
Researchers from the Heritage Science Lab Ljubljana and @narmuz recently published the article titled: Validation of passive samplers for monitoring of acetic and formic acid in museum environments.
@apache_h2020 #HeritageScience @ErihsEu @iperion_hs