ABOUT THE PROJECT:
APACHE aim is to find a solution to the long-term preservation questions raised by billions of objects collected in museum, library and archive storages by developing:
- multi-scale modelling to predict Cultural Heritage degradation;
- new generation of active and intelligent storage crates, archive boxes and display cases to improve storage and exhibition;
- collaborative decision-making tools for preventive maintenance.
NEWS & EVENTS
- FINAL PUBLIC TRAINING – 29th June 2022 | Main Hall – Hungarian National Museum 1088 Budapest | Múzeum krt. 14–16, Hungary (Budapest). More info >>
- 4th – 8th July 2022: 6th International Congress Chemistry for Cultural Heritage 2022, Ravenna (Italy)
- 5th July 2022: Project Review Meeting, Brussels (Belgium)
- 14th – 16th September 2022: Indoor Air Quality in Heritage and Historic Environments, Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Long-term conservation of movable assets in museums, libraries or archives poses many challenges📚
The @apache_h2020 project has studied alternative monitoring & storage methods that are more affordable, versatile and easier to use 🔬
❤️ Thank you!
Thanks to the efforts of all our Partners, the #APACHE Project has been a complete success! APACHE has been an amazing voyage shared with the best companions a #EuropeanProject can have.
The final results are available here 👇