ABOUT THE PROJECT:
APACHE aim is to find a solution to the long-term preservation questions raised by billions of objects collected in museum, library and archive storages by developing:
- multi-scale modelling to predict Cultural Heritage degradation;
- new generation of active and intelligent storage crates, archive boxes and display cases to improve storage and exhibition;
- collaborative decision-making tools for preventive maintenance.
NEWS & EVENTS
- FINAL PUBLIC TRAINING – 29th June 2022 | Main Hall – Hungarian National Museum 1088 Budapest | Múzeum krt. 14–16, Hungary (Budapest). More info >>
- 4th – 8th July 2022: 6th International Congress Chemistry for Cultural Heritage 2022, Ravenna (Italy)
- 5th July 2022: Project Review Meeting, Brussels (Belgium)
- 14th – 16th September 2022: Indoor Air Quality in Heritage and Historic Environments, Ljubljana (Slovenia)
🆕 #APACHE project has been selected for the “Results in Brief” section of the European Commission’s #CORDIS website!
APACHE Project has been an incredible voyage to save our #CulturalHeritage, and we are proud to have shared this path with you all!
Exciting new @HorizonEU #project GREENART will propose new and improved solutions, based on green and #sustainable #materials and #methods, to #preserve and store #CulturalHeritage 👉 https://t.co/wViItYUJBg #CSGI #heritagescience Lab @unilj @iperion_hs @ErihsEu https://t.co/14L4WjPI2M
Long-term conservation of movable assets in museums, libraries or archives poses many challenges📚
The @apache_h2020 project has studied alternative monitoring & storage methods that are more affordable, versatile and easier to use 🔬
CSGI – Consorzio Interuniversitario per lo Sviluppo dei Sistemi a Grande Interfase