ABOUT THE PROJECT:
APACHE aim is to find a solution to the long-term preservation questions raised by billions of objects collected in museum, library and archive storages by developing:
- multi-scale modelling to predict Cultural Heritage degradation;
- new generation of active and intelligent storage crates, archive boxes and display cases to improve storage and exhibition;
- collaborative decision-making tools for preventive maintenance.
NEWS & EVENTS
- WORKSHOP “The Second Public Training ” | Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd of December 2021 (Turin, Italy) READ MORE >>
- CollectionCare Virtual Conference “New Challenges in Preventive Conservation, Predictive Analysis, and Environmental Monitoring” | 1st – 3rd December 2021 | Online READ MORE >>
📣 Yesterday #APACHE Project held its second #IPR Seminar!
The discussion has been really fruitful and constructive with many updates related to the APACHE innovation capacity, related exploitation routes and appliable IP.
Thanks to all our wonderful Partners! 👏👏 https://t.co/6Rl0pzOAJA
@matijastrlic & C Duran Casablancas exploring modelling and future developments of tools for conservation decision making at the @originalerhalt workshop #simulation #app #bufferingcapacity #collectionsdemography @apache_h2020 @seahaCDT https://t.co/OpOvJ9pvya