ABOUT THE PROJECT:
APACHE aim is to find a solution to the long-term preservation questions raised by billions of objects collected in museum, library and archive storages by developing:
- multi-scale modelling to predict Cultural Heritage degradation;
- new generation of active and intelligent storage crates, archive boxes and display cases to improve storage and exhibition;
- collaborative decision-making tools for preventive maintenance.
NEWS & EVENTS
- WORKSHOP “The First Public Training ” | Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd of September 2021 (Paris, France) READ MORE >>
- CollectionCare Virtual Conference “New Challenges in Preventive Conservation, Predictive Analysis, and Environmental Monitoring” | 1st – 3rd December 2021 | Online READ MORE >>
🏡 #Zagreb here we come! 🎨
On 13th September 2021, #APACHE project and the Croatian #Conservation Institute organized a meeting in Zagreb with the aims to explore the world of Nano-systems applied to the conservation of #CulturalHeritage .