12 March 2021
On 8th and 9th March 2021, Apache project has organized a Consortium Online Meeting in which all partners have discussed and presented the activities and results achieved. In fact the project is proceeding according to the Work Packages Progress:
- They are testing a wide range of tools and solutions for monitoring in relation to archive boxes, storage crates and display-cases.
- The exploitation strategy will be part of the second step of the project.
- In June the “IP status of the foreground” will be organized to the project partners to verify the progress.
- The project started gathering information about standardization and certification: it started from the standards and methods already applied by the partners and will check if they are equally applicable to the tools and solutions developed in APACHE.
- In addition, the activities of Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) under UNIVE have begun as a preliminary step.
- Finally, the task dedicated to the development of prototypes (headed by GOPPION) will begin at the M30 (June 2021) and will get a preliminary information on the requirements of museums.